Annual Meeting 2019
All current and potential members of the Harvard Club of Sweden are invited to participate in the Annual Meeting of the Club on May 21, 2019, at Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå, Vasagatan 7, 8th floor, Stockholm.
Registration of attending members starts at 6.00 pm and the Annual Meeting will start at 6.30 pm. After the meeting, there will be an opportunity to socialize and enjoy refreshments provided by our host Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå.
It should be noted that only members who have paid their membership fee for the year 2019 (or members who are exempt from paying the membership fee) have the right to vote at the Annual Meeting. It will be possible to pay the membership fee (SEK 400) in cash or via Swish at the Annual Meeting. For details on how to pay the membership fee before the meeting, please see visit the Membership page of the website.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to influence the future of the Club! We would also appreciate if those of you intending to attend could let us know that you are coming, either though an e-mail to email@example.com or by registering as attending to the Facebook-event in the Harvard Club of Sweden group.
/The Board of the Harvard Club of Sweden
Opening of the Annual Meeting
1. Election of chair and secretary of the meeting
2. Preparation and approval of electoral register
3. Election of persons responsible for checking the meetingminutes and for counting votes
4. Determination as to whether the Annual Meeting has been duly convened
5. Adoption of agenda
6. a) Presentation of the Annual Report (Appendix 1)
6. b) Presentation of the Financial Report (Appendix 1)
6. c) Presentation of the Auditor's Report (Appendix 2)
6. d) Decision regarding discharging the members of the Board from liability
7. Disposal of the profit or loss of the club
8. Election of members and deputy members of the Board (Appendix 3)
9. Election of Auditor (Appendix 3)
10. Resolution concerning remuneration of Auditor
11. Election of Nominating Committee (Appendix 3)
15. Resolution concerning other proposals of the Board and other proposals notified in due time
Closing of the Annual Meeting